The following are the terms on which Pepper Medical, Inc and Avalon Aire, Inc allows you use of our website.
By using the services on the Pepper Medical, Inc and Avalon Aire, Inc website (the “Sites”), you are agreeing to the following terms.
Before you may use the Sites, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions in this User Agreement. The agreement applies on any of our Sites.
Use of Sites
While using our Sites, you will not:
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- manipulate the price of any product or item listed on the Sites;
- manipulate or circumnavigate our fees, our billing activities and processes, or fees owed;
- distribute, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use any form(s) of technology that might cause harm to the Sites;
- use our Sites, if you are below the age of 18, if you are unable to form legally binding contracts;
- duplicate, change, or disseminate content from our sites and our copyrights and trademarks;
- post content of an inappropriate nature on the Sites; violate any laws, third party rights, or any of our policies;
- Collect information about users, including email addresses;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- register or use any email address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner.
We may suspend, deactivate, or cancel our service and user accounts and utilize technological methods or legal means to keep users off of the Sites, if we think that they are violating any terms or are acting in a manner inconsistent with our policies and this Agreement. We also have the ability to terminate user accounts that have no activity for an extended period of time.
We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Content License and Usage
By submitting content to any part of this Site where such content would be viewable by the public, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. You grant that the owner of such content has expressly granted the Site a nonn-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, publish, edit, translate, and display the content.
All information contained on this web site is copyrighted by and proprietary to Pepper Medical and Avalon Aire, Inc and may not be copied or otherwise used in any manner without our prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the website.
No Medical Advice or Guarantees
You agree that the content made available through our site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be taken and should not be taken as medical advice or counseling or as the practice of medicine. We make no guarantees, promises, or predictions of success regarding any of the services or resources offered through our Sites.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be held responsible by anyone for user’s actions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation arising out of your use of our Sites.
You agree to release Pepper Medical, Inc and Avalon Aire, Inc from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, real or imaginary, arising out of or in any way connected to a dispute with our Site.
If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to error in pricing, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed at the incorrect price.
All items purchased are made pursuant to a shipment agreement agreed to at the time of sale. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We do not accept assignment and are not a provider for any insurance company or health care organization. We do not file any insurance claims for any reason.
We do not work with private or government based insurers or social benefit programs. We are not a Medicare provider.
Indemnity and Hold Harmless
You agree to indemnify and hold Pepper Medical and Avalon Aire, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, use of our website, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.