If you choose to provide us with your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us, and you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We are allowed to collect and store the following personal information:
- names, email addresses, phone numbers, address, and sometimes credit card or other
financial information used for purchases;
- transactional information or data based on any of your activities on the Sites;
- shipping, billing and other information you provide;
- any correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our Sites including computer and
connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Sites, ad data,
IP address and standard web log information;
We do not sell your personal information to, or share it with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a Customer Review or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information as outlined below:
- Contracted third parties who help with our business operations such as investigation of
fraud, or bill collection.
- As required by federal, state or local law, judicial or administrative proceedings, or law
enforcement and only as much information as is necessary and required for the specific
verifiable request or proceeding.
- Should we plan to merge with or be acquired, in part or in whole.
‘Cookies’ are files put on your hard disk for various reasons. We utilize ‘cookies’ on some web pages of our Sites to assist us in evaluating our web traffic patterns and personalize our services.
Some pertinent things you should be aware of regarding cookies are that:
- Cookies are used to assist us in identifying you and to help keep you logged-in which
allows you to input your password less often during a session.
- Most cookies that we use are systematically eliminated from your hard drive at the end
of a browser session or when you log off of CPAP.com.
- You have the ability to deny our cookies if your web client allows, although in so doing
you may prevent or limit access to certain areas, features, or proper functionality of our
- You might receive cookies from a third party on particular pages of our Sites that we in
no way control or regulate.